Introductions

swarm
    Dominion Member

Introductions

Post  swarm on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:22 am

Hi my ign is the same,swarm and im with the Tcol ally,relatively new to this game but played plenty of games in the past.Im from england and Very Happy to be meeting fellow allies of the dominion.
    the elf
    Dominion Member

The Elf

Post  the elf on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:26 am

Hi, this is The Elf, also a member of The Colony. I am from Michigan, these days, I split my time between Detroit and Chennai, India.

Re: Introductions

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:59 am

I am Kale Weathers, and I am an addic- I mean leader of The Colony.

Cormia
    Dominion Member

Hi

Post  Cormia on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:31 am

Hi my name is Cormia and im in Achamps

Mmhmm...

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:47 am

I have memories of late nights with my father keeping his books. Many saw fault in him, called him brigand, corsair, mercenary and even worse, thief. His many abscences easily explained and believed by my innocence and love. We lived well, my mother and I. No matter that my mother would share our wealth with those less fortunate, the rumours persisted. Persisted until intolerance came forth and claimed my mothers life in a night of unmitigated violence. I have forgiven them their deed, but I have never forgotten...

...and so upon the currents of time I am become as you see me today. A small merchant, purveyor of the intimate and rare to the wealthy. To most I am nought but the manageress of a small tavern within the halls of the Academy of Champions, servant to all that cross my vestible for food, wine and song. I am her, I will not deny. It is but one mask I wear, there are others. I am the Bar Wench, truly, I am Xstatk, admittedly. I am friend to those whom are friend to me, I do not hide this face from them and they do not ask me to...

..there is another name I carry. One whispered, forever remembered. Whispered into the ears of those whose ill-deed cost the life of she whom I loved more than any other. Those ears that one moment hear all, the next, silenced forever. Do not be one whose ears hear this name, for it would mean you were there.

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Having a rare nautilus heart allows us to see the world from different viewpoints, controlling and balancing the different universes and characters that are within our reach. For some, dreams are the only reality that exists

The River that is the Eternal Champions runs ever deep, and though the waters that flow are endlessly changing, the deep will always remains

Last edited by stevet on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Syntax)
    Zenorra
    Dominion Council

Post  Zenorra on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:53 pm

*Knight Regent Zenorra's Magister walks into the Dominion's tavern with a rolled and sealed parchment letter with the Champ’s symbol melted into the wax. He opens it, and reads it out loud to the room:

“Hail Dominion of the Dark Star!

First, I would like to extend my sincerest and heartfelt 'Thank You' for inviting the Eternal Champions to become a part of this glorious confederation. It is truly an honor to be here.

My background is as a student in the Academy of Champions, where I met Killdain and married. (We are married irl, too!) Our kingdoms now work as one where we share the daily tasks of keeping the peasants happy. We both graduated to the Eternal Champions and have been given the title of 'Knight Regents'.

Please let either Killdain or myself know if we can be of any help to anyone within the Dominion. Our peasants, crafters, and armies are at your disposal.

Sincerely,
    Zenorra

*The Magister nails the parchment letter to the wall beside the tavern bar for all to read, then exits.*

Well come and well met!

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Greetings and felicitations to all our Dominion compatriots from Nodrog of Tcol.

Am looking forward to new opportunities for cooperative operations and welcome requests or suggestions.

Cheers & keep 'em flying.
    SweetlyEvil
    Dominion Member

Hello all

Post  SweetlyEvil on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:31 pm

hey I am SweetlyEvil...my ign use to be LadyMelons so if any of you talked to me in gc when I was LadyMelons then u know me. The lovely Developers changed my name for me due to the negative feedback I was getting from the inappropriateness of my ign......I am now SweetlyEvil.....nice to meet all of u...

in real life my name is Andrea. I live in Maine USA...I am a full time college student and working part time at my local library so I am quite busy.

in the game I am a merchant so I make everything I possibly can. I am not making much lately since I am still in the process of making my city plan because of all the new awesome stuff that was added in the game...I hope to get to know all of u.....pm me here on in game....I am happy to talk to anyone I love you I love you I love you sunny sunny sunny flower flower flower Very Happy
    Killdain
    Dominion Council

Post  Killdain on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:07 am

Hail! And well met. I'm Killdain from CHAMPS. It's good to see everyone.

Post  Guest on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm WaltDjr of SkullCrushers. Been playing for about 8 months now. I'm from Central Florida.

Galdaran
    Dominion Member

Hey

Post  Galdaran on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Hey yall, Galdaran from Tcol here. I have been playing about 8 months as well. I have my towns up in North East Mal Motcha, and I focus most on building a strong military to help the nation out. I live up in MD. Later Galdaran.

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm

I am Raätalagk from Black Skull Horde, where I serve as Voice of the Horde. If your tongue does not pulse with orcan blood and thus cannot form the rich syllables of my name, you may call me Agk.

For those who wish to know more of my story, I have begun to tell it here.

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:08 am

Hey all,

I am Aellius an orc from BSH. I know it's a rather weird name for an orc but that was the name probably given after my rather peaceful behaviour...

that set aside I live right now in Vancouver Canada.

Nokigon
    Dominion Council

Post  Nokigon on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 am

I am Nokigon, High Council/ bureaucrat/ bloke that's been employed to deal with the people nobody else wants to deal with. Razz Just kidding. I would like to thank Zenorra and Kale for establishing this forum, and also for inviting us to the Dominion. May we rule the world in about 3 months.
    Belthazor
    Dominion Member

Hello

Post  Belthazor on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:03 am

Hello, I am Belthazor. I am The Cave's Resident Sociopath. Despite the fancy title, I just sit there and bore the rest of the guys to death. Do not get alarmed if I talk about a specific subject for weeks, I obcess with things very easily. I'm also a conspiracy freak, which got me the title of Minister of Paranoia. Most of you here don't know me (they keep me locked in a cage, back at CoK's HQ) which is probably for the best since I go insane. So if you don't understand what I mean just move along, I'm probably talking crazy again. Anyway, short version, I'm Belth, I'm with CoK.

Waaagh!

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Greetings all!

My ingame name is Bonaparta. I'm second in command of Black Skull Horde. More about me is here:
    http://www.illyriad.co.uk/blog/index.php/2012/08/player-spotlight-bonaparta/
    Walburne

Post  Walburne on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:23 pm

I am Walburne with the Colony. I am Chief executive Officer of my own cities and General Of the Colony Third Rank Army. I've been with The Colony just over a year and I've been playing the game for almost 2 years now. Our FL has taught me alot about the game in the last year and helped me grow to who am today. Thanks Kale.

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:45 am

Hello guys, I am Gimli Son o Groin. I am almost an average person and I don't have anything unique about me apart that Belthazor loves sticking swords into me or smashing my face in with a steel sledgehammer and I am Gaia Nutella Tulips' brother which doesn't count as much in these new days. I am. despite my population, a player that has played for over a year and 2 months which is pretty fun . I am with CoK and am always happy to help those in times of troubles. In short, (copying Belth almost) I am Gimli Son of Groin in CoK.
    Aemonn
    Dominion Member

Greetings one and all

Post  Aemonn on Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:26 am

Hail Dark Star comrades.

I am High King Aemonn. Leige lord over my lands and cities, sov spammer of ellesmere, a.k.a the Lion Knight or "hey you, you awake?".

I cut my teeth in the Academy of Champions and at the time of the great Champ emigration bowed in thanks and took my leave to seek entry with the Cave of Knowledge, a.k.a the CoK.

On a now defunct alt (previously my main) I sought to move to mal motsha and join The Colony, but after a number of mis-communications and overly suspicious presumptions long story short that didn't pan out!

Happy to be representing CoK and great to be in the Dark star with both Champs and Tcol, both of whom I have been with (or wanted to be!). If I were an orc I would be honored to be called one of the horde - so welcome to my fine green brethren.

As mentioned above, I center my lands around the trading hub Ellesmere, on the border of CoK and horde lands. I look forward to working with this fine super alliance.

Well met.
    Luc_
    Dominion Council

Post  Luc_ on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:25 am

Greetings Dominion. I suppose I should introduce myself as well. I am Luc, co-founder of the Cave. I've been a citizen of Illyriad for nearly two and a half years. I look forward to initiating and furthering my relationships with all of you. Long live Dominion.

Post  Guest on Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:21 am

Greetings All
    My name is Herringbone.I have been a part of Illyriad for close on a year now.I started with the Acadamy of champions and then moved on into Eternal Champions.I am always keen to help out others and i am looking forward to participating in the Dominion.
    Ashtar
    Dominion Member

Ashtar

Post  Ashtar on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Greetings Fellow Dominion Members, I am Ashtar. I reside in Washington State ( not the political one). I am happy to see so many of us here and working to make the Dominion Strong.
    bansisdead

Post  bansisdead on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:12 pm

hi me bansisdead, me ork of BSHx, me stomp on all pointy ears, ummies and stunties, well except my ork brothers from pointy ears, ummie and stuntie mothers in the DSD. BTW My name is Andee, I'm headmaster at BSHx, im from the UK and I love Tagines...

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Greetings fellow Dominion members.

I'm Rashaverak of the Cave of Knowledge. I hold the rank of Wallace Wells, which doesn't anything really. Leader of Res-Publica, my semi-roleplau of my account, which is based upon the Roman Republic.

So yeah, fun stuff. Can't wait to fight some wars with you guys.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:33 am