Introductions

Introductions

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi, my name is Al-Shaitan, I'm part of BSHx.

DeganX

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Hey all,

I am DeganX a member of BSHx, just here to say hello
    ( actually ordered by bansis Very Happy ty man Very Happy )

Carl Zeis

Introduction

Post  Carl Zeis on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:18 am

A little late but better than never Wink In game I am Carl Zeis and Tycho Brahe both located in the caver. If you need to message me Carl is my primary account. I like to fight and kill stuff so hit me up!

HI I am OSHA

Post  Guest on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Hail and Well met! I am Osha, defender of the realm, Knight of the Eternal Champions. I am on daily (well almost daily ) Am looking forward to working with everyone!

In RL I live in Florida, have an OMG almost 19 year old daughter.....(which is WHY I escape to ILLY lol)

Very Happy Will try to jump into gc chat more if I see someone from here in there!

Osha

Re: Introductions

Post  Guest on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:45 pm

hello all. i'm turdhole, just learning the game but enjoying it thus far.
    Thank you for inviting me into the alliance

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Greetings All! I am Tylas, an Elf in the service The Colony.

Post  Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Greetings all, I am TheServant, in service of BSH(x). Finally got round to joining the forums!

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 am

Slightlymad here currently building a hole at -228 -219 !

Tacardi_TCol

Finally bit the bullet

Post  Tacardi_TCol on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Greetings All - I have finally bit the bullet and got out here to introduce myself. I am Tacardi a mischievous Elf in The Colony, I am in the military guild under the command of third army.

Post  Guest on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Hey all. I'm BDover with BSH(x). New to the game at -185 / 221. All visits are welcomed and appreciated!!!

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 am

Hello, I am robbrit from the Black Skull Horde, I've been playing for about 10 months now.

In RL I am a software engineer in Montreal, Canada. If you need hacky work done for anything Illy-related, I'm the one to talk to!
    Daufer

Greetings from The Armory

Post  Daufer on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Daufer. I've been a proud Illy member since May 2011, an officer of Havoc Unleashed from May 22-August 22 2011, and founder and CEO of The Armory since August 23, 2011. I signed a confederation agreement with Kale Weathers of TCOL one year ago today and I look forward to many more moons with the Dominion.

I'm a generalist. I experienced my first war when I had less than 20 days played and, though I don't have much real combat experience, I know how to build and use an army. I have more experience with trade and manufacturing since that is what the Armory was established for. My real specialty is city planning to get the most efficiency out of your Illy city for whatever path you choose. Currently I aim to develop The Dark Star Armory as a training branch for the Dominion.

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:28 am

Rorgash of the Black Skull Horde

The new picture with the banners, could i get the Photoshop file of that so i can "fix" it Evil or Very Mad
    Sergito42

Post  Sergito42 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Greetings, I am Sergito, terror of rats and protector of owls. As a scholar of the arcane arts of internet I hope to help give birth to a Companion that will help us grow, prosper and pulverize our enemies.

The Buurgen

Post  Guest on Sat May 04, 2013 12:05 am

whats up everyone, happy to be playing a new game where the admins and dev team dont cheat with the rest of the gamers. i plan on being a BSH powerhouse and look forward to crushing any enemies my allies may have.

For the Horde!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:32 am